kroki-refur Ten Expressions
Tim McDaniel
2010-06-27 06:34:50 UTC
YOU BASTARDS! Why didn't you tell me about the Ten Expressions
picspams at <http://kroki-refur.livejournal.com/68780.html>?!
They complete me!

[Uh, 'cause you haven't been reading Usenet articles about
Supernatural?]

You people could have written me a frickin' LETTER or something!
--
Tim "Nope. I guess Heaven's kinda like Puerto Rico." McDaniel;
"Tim McDaniel"
Post by Tim McDaniel
YOU BASTARDS! Why didn't you tell me about the Ten Expressions
picspams at <http://kroki-refur.livejournal.com/68780.html>?!
They complete me!
[Uh, 'cause you haven't been reading Usenet articles about
Supernatural?]
You people could have written me a frickin' LETTER or something!
--
Tim "Nope. I guess Heaven's kinda like Puerto Rico." McDaniel;
I never heard of it, either, but when I first saw that there was fanfic, I
was ready to brain you.

Funny stuff after that though!

Natalie
--
http://www.supernaturalusa.net

"If ignorance is bliss, then why are the ignorant so angry?
~ Shannon Wheeler, 2010
Tim McDaniel
2010-06-28 06:30:24 UTC
Post by Wickeddoll
"Tim McDaniel"
Post by Tim McDaniel
YOU BASTARDS! Why didn't you tell me about the Ten Expressions
picspams at <http://kroki-refur.livejournal.com/68780.html>?!
They complete me!
Post by Wickeddoll
Funny stuff after [the fanfic] though!
As I wrote, "the Ten Expressions picspams".

<http://kroki-refur.livejournal.com/174066.html?mode=reply>, for
"A Very Supernatural Christmas", is perhaps my favorite.

I was pointed to it off supernaturalwiki, I think.
Post by Wickeddoll
I never heard of it, either, but when I first saw that there was
fanfic, I was ready to brain you.
I usually dislike fanfic intensely, but I stumbled on one thing
that I squeed over:
"Everything I Know About Marine Biology I Learned from My Brother"
<http://kroki-refur.livejournal.com/221446.html>
Tags: angst level: 0, axolotlotlotl, crack!, fandom, fic,
holy crap i'm a geek, supernatural
"crack!" apparently meaning "the author was on crack when writing
this". Do follow the links. I still wanna know what was on day 5.

"(When You Get to My Door) Tell Them Boris Sent You"
<http://kroki-refur.livejournal.com/268015.html>
unfortunately, has been precluded as canon ...
but it would have been much cooler than what we got.
angst level: 1

"Got a Chip on my Shoulder (Got a Hole in My Shoe)" ...
apparently the author has something about the theme of [spoiler] ...
Unfortunately has angst level: 3
But still, Dean, or rather his imputed dialog, is so Deany.
<http://kroki-refur.livejournal.com/239209.html>
Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: ***@panix.com
Wickeddoll
2010-06-29 07:58:53 UTC
"Tim McDaniel"
Post by Tim McDaniel
Post by Wickeddoll
Post by Wickeddoll
Funny stuff after [the fanfic] though!
As I wrote, "the Ten Expressions picspams".
Yeah, but you didn't warn us that we had to wade through fanfic to get to it
LOL
Post by Tim McDaniel
<http://kroki-refur.livejournal.com/174066.html?mode=reply>, for
"A Very Supernatural Christmas", is perhaps my favorite.
I was pointed to it off supernaturalwiki, I think.
Ah.
Post by Tim McDaniel
Post by Wickeddoll
I never heard of it, either, but when I first saw that there was
fanfic, I was ready to brain you.
I usually dislike fanfic intensely, but I stumbled on one thing
"Everything I Know About Marine Biology I Learned from My Brother"
<http://kroki-refur.livejournal.com/221446.html>
Tags: angst level: 0, axolotlotlotl, crack!, fandom, fic,
holy crap i'm a geek, supernatural
"crack!" apparently meaning "the author was on crack when writing
this". Do follow the links. I still wanna know what was on day 5.
Might give it a look - it's the "romantic" fanfic that makes me wanna barf
my lungs out.
Post by Tim McDaniel
"(When You Get to My Door) Tell Them Boris Sent You"
<http://kroki-refur.livejournal.com/268015.html>
unfortunately, has been precluded as canon ...
but it would have been much cooler than what we got.
angst level: 1
"Got a Chip on my Shoulder (Got a Hole in My Shoe)" ...
apparently the author has something about the theme of [spoiler] ...
Unfortunately has angst level: 3
But still, Dean, or rather his imputed dialog, is so Deany.
<http://kroki-refur.livejournal.com/239209.html>
--
Does he mean "impudent", perhaps?

Natalie

~ Shannon Wheeler, 2010
Tim McDaniel
2010-06-30 04:13:00 UTC
Post by Wickeddoll
"Tim McDaniel"
Post by Tim McDaniel
"Got a Chip on my Shoulder (Got a Hole in My Shoe)" ...
apparently the author has something about the theme of [spoiler] ...
Unfortunately has angst level: 3
But still, Dean, or rather his imputed dialog, is so Deany.
<http://kroki-refur.livejournal.com/239209.html>
Does he mean "impudent", perhaps?
Impudent too, but I meant "to impute":

1. To relate to a particular cause or source; attribute the fault or
responsibility to: "imputed the rocket failure to a faulty gasket";
"kindly imputed my clumsiness to inexperience".
2. To assign as a characteristic; credit: "the gracefulness so often
imputed to cats". See Synonyms at attribute.

Though "to attribute" or "to ascribe" would have been more
appropriate.
Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: ***@panix.com
Wickeddoll
2010-06-30 06:09:21 UTC
"Tim McDaniel"
Post by Tim McDaniel
Post by Wickeddoll
"Tim McDaniel"
Post by Tim McDaniel
"Got a Chip on my Shoulder (Got a Hole in My Shoe)" ...
apparently the author has something about the theme of [spoiler] ...
Unfortunately has angst level: 3
But still, Dean, or rather his imputed dialog, is so Deany.
<http://kroki-refur.livejournal.com/239209.html>
Does he mean "impudent", perhaps?
1. To relate to a particular cause or source; attribute the fault or
responsibility to: "imputed the rocket failure to a faulty gasket";
"kindly imputed my clumsiness to inexperience".
2. To assign as a characteristic; credit: "the gracefulness so often
imputed to cats". See Synonyms at attribute.
Though "to attribute" or "to ascribe" would have been more
appropriate.
--
Okies.

I'm a word nerd, but have never heard/seen that one.

Natalie